The MK-IWS – Intermittent Motion Wrap Around Packer is a compact packaging solution for large wrap around trays. The system features a unique glue system that allows long strips of adhesive to be applied to non-moving trays. The glue gun is located on a linear rail that actuates when the tray is in position. The system provides a dual push-button cycle station for operators. The dual-push buttons ensure that operator’s hands are away from moving parts during cycling. The system also features optional casters for easy transportation.
The MK-IWS main product features are shown below:
- PLC controls with panelview operator station
- Modular design allows for simplicity of operation and ease of maintenance
- A wide variety of automatic infeed systems can be added at a future date
- “No tools” fine tuning, with quick release ratchet handles on key adjustment points which provides quick changeover
- Stainless steel panel construction and U.H.M.W. chain rails